1. Enable your Android device to install non-Market applications. To do so, tap Settings. Then tap Applications.
2. On Android OS 4.0 and above, you want to navigate to Settings, then Security. On this screen, tap the checkbox next to Unknown Sources to allow the installation of non-Market applications. The check inside the box will fill with color once this is done.
PLEASE NOTE: If you DO NOT have an 'Unknown Sources' box, your service provider may have restricted third-party applications from being installed and run on their devices.
3. In the address bar, type in the URL address below to install version 6.0 of Mobile Spy onto your Android device. http://www.peekpc.com
Tap on the Software button to download the Mobile Spy for Android devices.
4. After tapping the Software button, Mobile Spy will automatically download onto your Android device.
5. Once the download is complete, tap on the completed entry to begin the installation.
6. On this next screen, Mobile Spy will ask to proceed with the installation.
7. Mobile Spy will now install. This next screen will appear showing the installation progress.
8. Once Mobile Spy is completely installed, this final screen will appear/
9. Now must Tap “OPEN” to bring up the interface of Mobile Spy. if you press “DONE” then please find the login icon in the application list.